Students will be expected to keep themselves well groomed and neatly dressed at all times, at all school activities. Any form of dress or hair style, such as color or highlights that are not of natural human hair color, mohawks, or anything else that would distract, or be considered disruptive, or detrimental to the purpose or conduct of the school will not be permitted.
Items not permitted will include:
- Hats and bandannas are not to be worn in the school, except with pre-approval.
- Clothing with vulgar language and/or pictures, obscene or questionable printing, or advertising of alcohol, tobacco, or controlled substance.
- Mini skirts & shorts (no shorter than 5" above the knee).
- Tank, halter, midriff, or low cut tops.
- Gang related clothing or clothing attachments which could be considered weapons.
- Excessively baggy, low-crotch pants and/or clothing with excessive holes.
- Excessive facial piercing that distract or disrupt.
Compliance to these dress and grooming standards and electronic devices are the responsibility of the students and parents.
Enforcement of the standards is the responsibility of the school principal and staff. School administrators reserve the right to change the dress code at their discretion. On the first offense, students will be asked to change into appropriate clothing. On the second offense, the student will be placed in detention and parents will be notified.